Activities at Seachange Lodge
Activities at Seachange Lodge, located in the tropical islands of Vanuatu, in the dream holiday destination of the South Pacific, is all about relaxing and finding Discovering Really Matters. The perfect spot for R & R. Your Home Away From Home, so you can explore the exotic ambience of the tropical islands of Vanuatu, or just laze around and do nothing at all, recharging your batteries. The perfect ‘get away from it all’ and the best kept secret in town.
- Canoes and kayaks are available for guests who wish to explore the lagoon
- Swim in the lagoon, or our swimming pool. Veg out and watch some DVD’s. In short, throw away your watch and enjoy ‘Island Time’.
- At Seachange Lodge you have free use of our boats to cruise the very safe Erakor Lagoon
- You can laze by the swimming pool and enjoy the view. If you have booked the Chalet, relax in your own private spa.
- Cook an at home meal in your self-contained apartment, or go out to any number of great restaurants, close by. Go fishing in Earkor Lagoon and catch your own dinner, or buy a fish off a local fisherman.
- You can catch a float plane, or helicopter, from the end of the pier, by the Waterside Chalet and take a scenic flight over Port Vila, or hop off to one of the outer islands
- When you arrive at Seachange Lodge it is time to forget about work and just enjoy the tropical gardens, wonderful ambience and the friendly people of Vanuatu, (voted the Happiest Country On Earth in 20006). In Vanuatu you can throw away your watch and live on Island Time as you Discover What Really Matters!